Herbal Balsamic Vinaigrette
Sweet and tangy herbal balsamic vinaigrette that is perfect drizzled over salads or sautéed fresh veggies.
Author: Tracy Bertram
Recipe type: Salad Dressings, Sauces, and Spices
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbs local Honey
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs dried Basil
- 2 tsp dried Thyme
- ⅔ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Measure ingredients into small bowl.
- Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Store in a glass bottle in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature and shake vigorously before serving.
My all time favorite salad dressing! It works on any type of salad, especially the Best Salad Ever!