Honey Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
A sweet and tangy salad dressing. Perfect on the Best Salad Ever. Also tastes great on fruit alone.
Author: Roy Bertram
Recipe type: Salad Dressings, Sauces, and Spices
- ½ cup Avocado Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbs local Honey
- 1 Tbs Poppy Seeds
- pinch of Ground Dry Mustard
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Measure ingredients into small bowl.
- Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Store in a glass bottle in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature and shake vigorously before serving.